Sample Internship Job Description
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A SAMPLE ENTRY-LEVEL JOB DESCRIPTION, FOR REFERENCE ONLY. FULLTIME HIRING NEEDS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. PLEASE SEE CURRENT JOBS DIRECTORY FOR ACTIVE POSITIONS.
SAMPLE JOB DESCRIPTION – COMPATIBILITY ANALYST
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a compatibility analyst for a team focused on hardware certification of game titles. The ideal candidate has extensive experience building computers and a dedication to quality assurance (QA). A solid grasp of Windows operating systems, Macintosh, troubleshooting, and customer service experience is preferred. The analyst must work well in a team environment and have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Hardware troubleshooting and repair support.
- Building and deploying computers.
- Hardware certification testing.
- Work closely with QA and development teams on software compatibility issues.
- Performance testing and benchmarking.
- Knowledge of basic computer components
- Able to install operating systems
- Computer troubleshooting skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Customer service experience
- Able to identify and solve problems creatively
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making ability
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Macintosh knowledge
- Game testing experience
- Scripting languages: Python, AutoIT
- Passion for new computer hardware