WORLD OF WARCRAFT REMOTE
Last Updated July 30, 2012
BY USING THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT REMOTE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS LEGAL CONTRACT.
- 1. Use of the Service. Subject to your agreement to and continuing compliance with this Agreement, you may use the Service solely for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes by accessing it with mobile device, or for certain features, a web browser. You may not use the Service for any other purpose, or using any other method.
- 3. Suspension/Cancelation. BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE OR MODIFY YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. You may cancel your access to the Service at any time by following the instructions on the Battle.net website at www.battle.net. In the event that you do not maintain a World of Warcraft account in good standing, your access to the Service will be suspended until you restore that account to good standing. Blizzard may stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time.
- 4. Updated Agreement. Blizzard will update this Agreement with new versions (each a “New TOU”) as the law and the Service evolve. This Agreement will terminate immediately upon the introduction of a New TOU, and you will be given an opportunity to review and accept the New TOU. If you accept the New TOU, and if the World of Warcraft account registered to you remains in good standing, you will be able to continue using the Service subject to the terms of the New TOU. If you decline to accept the New TOU, or if you cannot comply with the terms of the New TOU for any reason, you will no longer be permitted to use the Service.
- 6. Ownership. The Service and the clients used to access it are copyrighted works owned by Blizzard and its licensors, and Blizzard reserves all rights therein.
- 7. Restrictions and Conditions of Use. You agree that you will not (i) violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Service; (ii) connect to or use the Service for any commercial purpose, or in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement; (iii) obtain or attempt to obtain any information from or through the Service using any method or program not expressly authorized by Blizzard; (iv) intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device; (v) facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved by Blizzard; (vi) disrupt or assist in the disruption of any computer or network resource used to support the Service; (vii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to other players, or the computer systems or network resources connected to or used by the Service.
- 8. Monitoring and Disclosure. We may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service, and you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ALL TIMES AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH THE SERVICE (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) to enforce the terms of this or any other agreement or Blizzard policy; (c) to protect our legal rights and remedies; (d) where we feel someone’s health or safety may be threatened; or (e) to report a crime or other offensive behavior.
- 9. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- 10. Limitation of Liability; Sole and Exclusive Remedy; Indemnification
- A. BLIZZARD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. I UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BLIZZARD CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ISP DISRUPTIONS, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE FAILURES OR ANY OTHER EVENT WHICH MAY RESULT IN A LOSS OF DATA OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE
- B. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH BLIZZARD IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, AND TO CANCEL ALL ACCOUNTS REGISTERED TO YOU.
- C. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Blizzard harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service or any breach by you of this Agreement.
- 11. Governing Law. Except as expressly provided otherwise, this Agreement shall be is governed by, and will be construed under, the laws of the United States of America and the law of the State of Delaware, without regard to choice of law principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Customers who access the Service from outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.