Back to Directory
Software Engineer, Mac
Office: Irvine, California, United States
Blizzard Entertainment's Mac team is looking for a talented individual to help create our next generation Battle.net desktop client for OS X. This individual will work closely with the Battle.net team on projects such as future technology, installing and patching, downloading, client streaming, cross-platform code, and low-level platform code (file systems, memory management, networking, etc.).
- Work with Battle.net team to implement, debug, tune, and maintain next generation Battle.net Desktop Client on OS X.
- Work with Battle.net designers to ensure a Mac friendly UI.
- Passion for creating great Mac software
- Expert with C / C++, debugging, and code optimization
- Experience using Xcode and Clang on Mac OS X
- A minimum of 3 years’ Cocoa programming experience.
- Strong passion for Blizzard Entertainment franchises
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Experience porting and optimizing Win32 software for Mac OS X
- Mac OS X APIs and infrastructure including BSD and Mach layers.
- Experience shipping commercial or shareware titles
- Experience with agile development practices.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.