Back to Directory
Community Representative, Diablo III
Office: Irvine, California, United States
Blizzard Entertainment seeks an outgoing, energetic, and highly self-motivated community representative with experience in interacting with and assisting customers on forums and social media platforms. If you are an experienced writer familiar with gaming community dynamics, and are able to consistently offer attentive, high-quality customer engagement in a fast-paced environment, check the job posting here.
The ideal community representative would be creative, self-motivated, conscientious, and detail-oriented, with superior spoken and written communication skills. This person would be able to consistently offer attentive, high-quality customer engagement in a fast-paced environment while working with multiple internal teams to complete high level projects. He or she would also be intimately familiar with game forum dynamics, social media platforms, and various online video game genres.
- Consistently read and respond to postings on the Battle.net forums.
- Engage with our community on social media platforms.
- Generate high quality, creative, and editorial content for website use.
- Work with multiple internal teams to complete high level projects.
- Compose franchise-specific community feedback reports weekly.
- Assist in the moderation of Battle.net community sites, forums and social media channels.
- Participate in fairs and events.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Extensive community management, forum moderation, or equivalent experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and a professional attitude
- An exceptional understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment franchises
- Diligence to consistently follow up on open subjects and customer concerns
- Able to consistently execute superb independent judgment, organize thoughts, and make decisions under time constraints and a full workload
- A passion for video gaming and video gaming communities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work late shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Public relations, marketing, and / or customer service experience
- Staff experience on a video game website or Blizzard fan site
- Solid understanding of how to modify messaging in accordance to media platform
Applicants must submit (i) a cover letter, (ii), salary history, (iii) and a resume. Only resumes with cover letters and salary history will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.